Journey To The Savage Planet
Datum van publicatie: 2020-01-28
Uitgever: 505 Games
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the game
Onward To Adventure
WELCOME TO THE PIONEER PROGRAM! As the newest recruit of Kindred Aerospace - The 4th best interstellar space exploration company - Your job is to determine if the planet ARY-26 planet is fit for humans. You may be short on equipment and experience, but good luck!
Your mission includes:
- Play with a friend – Play solo or online with a friend. If you have one.
- Explore and catalog the flora and fauna. From strange spherical birds to hallucinogenic plants to ‘festering alien orifices.’ Try not to die.
- No Expense Spared* – You get some cool tools for free, like a laser pistol, rocket booster pack, and ‘probe’, but if you need something you have a slick 3D printer can turn space trash into sweet items.
- Are you alone? – Bonus mysteries! Complete your survey of the planet to find out. You’ll know you’re on the road to completion when you’ve heard the words ‘cucumber sh*twater’ and found the ‘festering butthole’.
Onward to adventure!
*Most expenses spared.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2,67 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- HDD: N/A GB available space
- DirectX : DirectX 11
© 2018 Typhoon Studios. All rights Reserved. Journey to the Savage Planet and Typhoon Studios are trademarks of Typhoon Studios. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A and/or its Affiliates. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
PC/Win 7 32/64 bits/8 32/64 bits/10 32/64 bits
Intel Core i5-750